- The collective term for Google’s professional support staff that can answer your AdWords questions 24/7.
- A network of partner websites that will show your AdWords ad.
- A network of hardware devices, including Chromebook and android phones where your AdWords ad can appear.
- The term that embodies all of the places where your AdWords ad can appear.
The correct answer is: The term that embodies all of the places where your AdWords ad can appear.
A google network is the term that embodies all of the places where your ad can appear. All of the places where your Google Ads ads can appear, including Google sites, websites that partner with us, and other placements like mobile phone apps.
- The Search Network: Google search results pages, other Google sites like Maps and Shopping, and search sites that partner with Google to show ads.
- The Display Network: Google sites like YouTube, Blogger, and Gmail, plus thousands of partnering websites across the Internet.