What’s one benefit of creating multiple ad groups?
- You can target specific ad groups into various Google networks
- You can break up keywords and ads into related themes
- You can set different budgets for each ad group
- You can pause specific keywords if they are not performing well
The correct answer is:
- Break up keywords and ads into related themes
One or more ads that share a similar target is called an ad group.
You can set a Cost per Click (CPC) bid to be used when an ad group’s keywords trigger an ad to appear.
Ad groups can be used to organize your ads by a common theme, such as the types of products and services you offer and want to advertise.
It is very helpful to base your ad groups on the sections or categories that appear on your website.