Your ad can show on the search network when someone searches for terms that are similar to your:
- ad Text
The correct answer is:
Your ad can show on the search network when someone searches for terms that are similar to your keywords. This is how google ads campaign works. It is important that choose your keywords wisely. Because people are searching for the keywords and google matches the ads that are running on the network.
- When someone searches for the keyword, your ad will appear if you have used a similar or relevant keyword to that search.
- Selecting high-quality keywords can help you sell your product to the targeted audience.
- Relevant keywords are really important while setting up your campaign. You can set up multiple keywords for a specific purpose.
- The better the keywords the better the sales.
- If you have great keywords, it can help you improve the performance of the ads and reduces the costs to run the ads. However poor keyword will increase the costs and affects the sales.