You signed 3 new clients, each with an existing AdWords account. What’s the best way to manage these accounts?
- Pause your clients’ campaigns and recreate them in your manager account
- Use your clients’ sign-in information to access and manage the accounts
- Link the client accounts to your My Client Center (MCC) manager account
- Consolidate the 3 accounts into a new AdWords account you create
The correct answer is:
Link the client accounts to your My Client Center (MCC) manager account
With the help of a manager account, you can save time. You can use it when you are managing multiple accounts at once or you are an agency. It is a Google Ads account that can help you manage and View multiple Google ads account from a single location.
- You can use a single login to access all Google ads Account
- Easy to read dashboard can help navigate, search and manage all your accounts.
- Easily cross-check variation across all your accounts and keep a log for multiple accounts
- It can be created quickly and link Google ads accounts to your manager account.
- You can monitor ad performance, update your campaigns from one account.