Your ad can show to a potential customer when your targeted language matches:
- The customer’s browser setting
- The customer’s Google interface language setting
- The customer’s operating system language
- The language of websites a user visits most often
The Correct Answer is:
• The customer’s Google interface language setting
Read More: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1722078?hl=en
When you try to communicate with anyone who doesn’t speak the same language as you do. You will find it difficult to get your message across.
The same is the case when you are advertising using google ads, you want your ads to be seen by the customer who can understand them.
Language targeting is the way in which you target your ads to the customers who use Google products and websites based on the language those customers understand.
It allows you to choose the language of the customer that you want to reach.